Share your friends.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter
Rabu, 29 Agustus 2012

Days in Dalian


The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential.




My day in Dalian was full of HAPPINESS. Really ! It's like make me feel grateful and thank to god because all of this. Alhamdulillah ya Allah . And thanks to my parent. I love you all.

So, back to the topic. I stayed in Dalian in big apartment, and very clean. I will show you the picture

Yuhuu, that's the apartment, so big and i think it's expensive hehe


Mrs wang and her son in front of the door, hhu I really miss them.

Their family room

Their son with his picture. He really like drawing :) His name is tian tian

Another photo of him

I stayed for 4 weeks in their apartment. They are so kind, I really love them. The woman that always take care of me, her name is Ms Wang. And his husband's name is ... I don't know haha I just called him Mr wang . And the cute boy, his name is tian tian (I've told you before). 
Their job are DOCTOR. Ya i'm so lucky, so i can communicate easily with them and talk many things abouth health. 
So, This is the picture of me and them.



They are really really nice, They always take care of me when I stayed at their home. They gave me breakfast (bread and yoghurt, I really like it !) and dinner every day. And almost every dinner, we ate together and shared so many things, about indonesian's culture, chinese's culture, my family, diseases in china, their job and so many things.

And now, I really miss them :( Thank you so much ms wang and mr wang,  I love you all.


When I was in Dalian, my daily activities are :

1. Walked around with other EPs and went to the beach and another beautiful places in Dalian
We went to beach together. From left : Hadeer from Egypt, Sue from Korea, me, Diandra from Indonesia too, and Carina from Taiwan. Miss you all !




We rent a tent and ate watermelon together

Took a picture with Bena from Kyrgiztan


Took a picture in front of dental clinic :)

Visited the only one mosque in Dalian

Sarah, Marian, Choi. Marian and Choi really respect with us, They are not moslem but they accompanied us to visit mosque







So this is the picture of the mosque

2. Took chinese class with other EPs, Maria from Canada. Hadeer from Egypt. Sarah from Marroco
Hadeer look so serious :p

Took a picture with our book



And after we finished the class, we got the certificate, yuhuuu

3. Gathered with all of EPs (Exchange Participants) at Meeting or Training or another activities


Make a map of GUIZHOU together


4. Culinary :p
In pizza hut with Sue, Carina, Ken, Diandra and Sarah

at the Korean's restaurant after chinese class with hadeer marian choi sarah :)

We ordered so many foods

We ate sushi, kimbab, and I dont know the name but its like soup with tofu and egg. All of the foods were so delicious.

At chinese restaurant.


I never imagine before that I can feel this experience. New friends from another country. New experience. New of me, because in China I braver than before, and more independence. New perception that we can solve all the problem if we believe that we can. New habit to stop complaining, really. in this experience I learn to stop complaining about anything, I just push my self to do something than only complain. New family Mr Wang , Ms Wang and Tian Tian. And also New Concept to continue my life : Always be brave, just believe that you can do that! 

Thank You AIESEC . You really change my life !! And also change me to be a better person 






0 komentar: