Share your friends.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter
Selasa, 28 Agustus 2012

Second Day in Dalian, China :)


The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential.


Yap. 1st July 2012, second day in Dalian, China. In this day, all of Exchange Participant that have arrived in Dalian  gathered at the first meeting. Because it's sunday, my host fam didn't work. So ms wang accompanied me to DUT (Dalian University of Technology).
She taught me how to reach DUT by bus. And she taught me that everyday I must take a bus and go out from the apartment at 6.30 am (except weekend of course)

I took the picture inside the bus, we must pay 1 yuan or we can pay with electronic card if we want to take bus




And in the training we played together and chinese buddy tell us about the project. The exchange participants come from many countries, malaysia, korea, kirgyztan, egypt, kanada ,taiwan, cambodja.






And I went to my homestay with my ep buddy, his name is phengzheng, and he asked his friend to accompany me too, her name is michelle. During on my way to go home, michelle asked me many things, she was very curious why I always wear scarf. And she asked again: "do you have boyfriend?" I answered : "Hmm ok. No, michele . Actually all of moslem can't have any relationship before married:" Moslem in China  is like minority, it's why so many people curious about me, and always stare at me. And I just can  smile to everyone when they stare at me :) I'm moslem and I'm proud to be a moslem :)

0 komentar: