Share your friends.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter
Jumat, 31 Agustus 2012

Teach the children , touch my heart

The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential.


I gave presentation about Indonesia. Thanks gabriel and lilian for being my translator :)


The student were really excited

INDONESIA my lovely country. Country with thousand island, really beautiful. Let's visit Indonesia :)

The cutest girl again. You're so cuteee



In the afternoon, after the class finished, the children play in near our room. I really like them. And can you see the youngest kid with blue t shirt? I almost want to cry when I see him. He doesn't have finger in his right hand. But He still can happy, He is not shy. I really love you boy never being sad OK.

In the next day, I talked about color

The student

I talked about part of body, and really confuse when i want to talk about hair and ear. They can't see it haha

I taught about, what do you want to be in the future?

Gave presentation again about INDONESIA to middle student :) And always wear BATIK when I gave the presentation

I gave them my contact , my address and my phone number : I said to them : "This is my contact, you can write it and please always save this. I really want you all maybe in the next 10 years, or next 15 years, you can contact me and say , Lai lai laoshi (Mrs Laila) now I'm a doctor, now I'm police man, now I'm being success person, and I want to visit your country. Really I want to cry that day, I really hope they can being success person someday :)



Took photo with the boys. All the student really like me I thing haha *selfconfidence*



Took a picture with Xiao Yun. I have unique story with her. After Choi, my friend from Korea taught the student about "I believe I can Fly" song . I sang together with her. And we talk each other until I ask something. Me: Xiao yun, what do you want to be in the future? XY : I want to be English teacher Me : Really ?? XY : Yes Me : Ok. Can we have promise? Please save my number and my name. in the next 10 years , if I come to china again, I really want you to be succes person, to be english teacher like you want. OK ? XY : yes. And in the last day when I was in guizhou, I gave her my clothes, my photo, and my contact. I really want she will always remember me :) Love you Xiao Yun. Study hard OK and remember our promise

And she wrote something for me in Chinese, when I ask Carol to translate this, Xiao yun said that she really like me and she will remember our promise.
This student write this for me


I love you too :*


And this is my favorite. Xie xie zhang fangqing :)



It's really touch my heart when I teach the children. They are really poor. Every day I always see they wear same clothes. They must walk so far away to reach the school. But it doesn't matter for them. They have spirit to study. They really want to change their life. This experience make me so sad, happy and everything. It's like I don't believe I can have experience like this.

When I had local conference AIESEC UI the local committee give me about AIESEC values.
This is the AIESEC values:

Activating Leadership

Demonstrating Integrity


Living Diversity
.

Enjoying Participation



Striving for Excellence


Acting Sustainably



I ask to my self, Is it true? AIESEC can give that value for me? And after I go exchange, ya I really feel the values. Ya they are true. 
I feel I can lead my self and not depend to other person. I really can demonstrate integrity with to be honest and respect with the other. I can face the diversity , I can respect to other culture . I really enjoy with all of activity in AIESEC. I always try my best and being creative. And I want to keep that value and always try to be a better person 

Thank you AIESEC , you really change my life
Thank you for this one time in a life changing experience

0 komentar: