Share your friends.

Bookmark Digg Bookmark Del.icio.us Bookmark Facebook Bookmark Reddit Bookmark StumbleUpon Bookmark Yahoo Bookmark Google Bookmark Technorati Bookmark Twitter
Jumat, 31 Agustus 2012

Wonderful Days in Guizhou :)


The international platform for young people to explore and develop their leadership potential.

Hello all :) today i want to share again about my story in Guizhou, 

Yaaa, after I had finished all of schedules in dalian . We went together to guizhou, to start our project : taught children in rural areas.
We must took 2 trains to went there. First, from dalian to zhengzou and zhengzou to guiyang, and then we took bus until guizhou.


And then, I'm really surprised when we arrived. It's really really in deep deep mountain. It's so beautiful.



The scenery from the class room, so beautiful

In front of class room


And then we put our luggagge to the class room. Ya, this school was very poor so they don't have room with bed and bathroom. So, we must sleep at the classroom. 
But no problem, it will be the first time I sleep in the table of classroom :p



Our kitchen :) We're so creative, right? haha we make over the class room

Eat together (in that day i was fasting)

Chinese volunteer, they really like a twin. And that table behind them it's our bed :) You must feel the sensation sleep at the table, it's really fun, if you move you will hear some strange sound haha.


After that day, in the morning we visit student's home to announced all of student we have class tomorrow at 9 am. From the school until their home it's really far away. I can't imagine how can they go to the school everyday.





That children help her parent to pick vegetable.

Took picture together with my energetic Hadeer, and my best Carol

In 1st august, we start taught the children, in the first class, we only asked them to introduce their self. And with my basic mandarin, I asked their name. It's really exciting. I was so happy to met the student




Me : Ni jiao shenme mingzi? (what's your name?)

Cutest kid in the school

All EPs wrote their name. I wrote my name in Chinese :p


0 komentar: